Monday, May 21, 2007

The IT Crowd TV show ,from british to us



One of my new favorite TV shows is The IT Crowd. Its a British comedy show about an understated IT department located in a cruddy basement in a big corprate company. The strange thing is that the first season only had 6 episodes. I felt bad cause I thought the show is going to be canceled but I found out that the show is sort of immigrating to the usa and is going to shoot there, just like the office. I'm having some doubts about the us version. The good news is that some of the producers and the actor who plays Moss will still be on the us version. I would have prefered that they stayed british. The guy who plays Roy is hilarious with his funny accent and the show did have some swearing that will defanitly be cut back in the us version. I quote from the show:

Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negativeor

for info check IMDB

No comments: